Saturday, December 3, 2016

You deserve what you love❤️ Be Natural. Be Authentic!

日本語はこちら←

Hey guys :D This is Mami Sue.


It's December! 2016 is almost over.

How was your 2016?


It was a great year for me.

I traveled to many places, I learned a lot,

and had amazing experiences :)





This year, I learned

how important to choose what I really love,

how essential to let go of what no longer serves me.


And how important to accept / forgive even the dark part of myself.


How important not to try too hard,

but just be happy and have fun.


I realized

how we can choose to stop holding ourself back,

how we can stop limiting ourselves.







You deserve the best of the best!!!


Be natural,

be authentic.


You can choose what you love,

because you deserve what you love.

Hope you have a blessed day/night with lots of smiles :)






Mami Sue        
Actress/Singer/Dancer/Model


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...