Saturday, December 3, 2016

Beautiful Thing that "the Loneliest Whale" gave me


Hi y'all :) This is Mami Sue.

We've successfully finished all the shows of "The 52 hertz Whale"


I just feel so lucky and thankful to have been able to work with such talented people.

I couldn't have made it without them.

Photo by Eiji Araki

I just wanna say BIG "THANK YOU" to those who came to see the shows and those who supported us.

I couldn't have made it without you.



Thank you! Thank you!!! Thank you❤️

I felt extremely happy that people who watched our show said it touched their hearts and souls!

What a beautiful thing it is to be able to exchange gratitude with the audience!
















It felt so amazing that our hard work was appreciated.

It just feels so...wonderful!!!

And I feel so grateful!!!

I'm gonna keep grinding, I'm gonna keep growing, because this is what I love to do...Acting is my passion, that makes me feel so alive!!!

Photo by Eiji Ararki

Maybe, we all are "the loneliest Whale"

Photo by Eiji Araki

Sometimes it's hard to understand each other.

But we still try.

Photo by Eiji Ararki

Sometimes you can't even hear your own voice.

Photo by Eiji Ararki

But it's ok, even if you don't understand.

It's ok even if it hurts.

Photo by Eiji Araki

It's ok even if you can't forgive yourself.

It's all ok.

You can still live today.

Photo by Eiji Ararki

Sometimes you can find the most positive answer in the most negative situation.

Much love and light☆





Mami Sue        
Actress/Singer/Dancer/Model


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...