Wednesday, June 17, 2015

How important it is to keep our vibes good!!!



I went to my favourite artist Chiki's exhibition at Seibu department store in Shibuya.


I love her paintings so much❤️


Look at this lovely bag!!! ↓


Their art exhibit "Who By Art vol.4" is at Seibu Department store B-side 8th Floor Gallery

from Wednesday June 17th to Sunday June 28th 10AM to 8PM

Please stop by ;)

It's FREE!


She's come to see my play many times but we never had a chance to talk much at the theater.

Today, I was so happy that we had time to chat :)

We talked about how important it is to keep our vibes good.

Love yourself.

Let go of fears.

Fully focus on this present moment.

First thing is make yourself happy, feel fulfilled, relax.

Then all the blessings, good people and success are on your way naturally.


Hope you feel happy and blessed right now!

------------------------------------------------------------------



Next Theater Show

Play "ZAKO Restaurant" 

2015 July 24 Fri. 6:30PM
2015 July 25 Sat. 2PM, 6PM
2015 July 26 Sun. 1PM, 4:30PM





Ticket ¥3,800










Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...