Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Great news!!! I almost jumped around all over the place with extremejoy LOL


I got great news!!!


I took an audition of a play directed by a big director in Japanese film scene.

On the next day, I got a call directly from the director.

He said " There wasn't a character you can play in the original script, but I really want you to be in this, so I'll re-write the story and make a new role that you can play."

I was like OMGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

I almost jumped around all over the place with extreme joy LOL

So, I'll be acting at another theater in July :)

I really respect the director, and I think the message he's trying to deliver is beautiful.

We had a first meeting the other day, I also had a chance to talk to a producer of this play.

He's also a big producer in Japanese film scene.

And I could feel that he has a beautiful heart and passion to create great stuff.


I feel so blessed, happy, grateful, and thankful.

I'm so glad I'm here!!! Thank you❤️


The play "ZAKO Restaurant" will be on

2015 July 24 Fri. 6:30PM
2015 July 25 Sat. 2PM, 6PM
2015 July 26 Sun. 1PM, 4:30PM





Ticket ¥3,800






Hope you have a blessed day with lots of smiles :)




Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...