Monday, June 15, 2015

had an audition, and I got a role in a film again :)


I had an audition for a movie yesterday.


and I got it!!! :D Yay xD ♬


This film is about a story of Sadako Sasaki, well known though a story of thousand paper cranes.

She was in Hiroshima when the atomic bomb was dropped.

If you don't know about her, here's wikipedia Sadako Sasaki

This girl will play little Sadako, and I'll play grown Sadako.

In the movie, Sadako is brought back to life today, and meets a boy who is from Fukushima, where nuclear plants are, and was devastated by 311 earthquake.

It is to hope for world peace.

I feel so blessed to be in a great project like this!

One of the judges was Mr.Yuji Sasaki, who is a relative of Sadako.

He's the one who made this song "INORI" covered by Eric Martin.



I'd like to dedicate my heart to play the role in this movie, hoping for peaceful world.

"Sadako's Cranes" Crowdfunding←Please Support

------------------------------------------------------------------



Next Theater Show

Play "ZAKO Restaurant" 

2015 July 24 Fri. 6:30PM
2015 July 25 Sat. 2PM, 6PM
2015 July 26 Sun. 1PM, 4:30PM





Ticket ¥3,800










Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...