Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Everybody has talents and everybody can shine☆

日本語はこちら←

Hey y'all :)



I just announced the dates/times of my next theater show, and I feel so blessed because people already started reserving tickets :)




It says↑
"I'm coming to see it not because I'm your friend. I saw your performance last time and I became a big fan of you!"

Omg I'm really happy xD


He said I'm shining like no others, but I'm not better than anybody.

Everybody has talents and everybody can shine.

Focus on positive feelings and thoughts, focus on gratitude, do things with love, know your worth, and you're connected to higher self that gives you unlimited power!

That's the power we got whether you're male or female, no matter how young or old you are, no matter how tall or short you are, no matter where you're from, no matter what color of skin you have, no matter what the situation or environment is.



I'm so happy that many people are looking forward to it xD


I'm gonna start working on memorising all my lines :)

Hope you have a blessed day/night ;)




Up coming Theater Show"C'est la vie---That's life"



Ko, Kyoko, and Tomo

Each of them decided to commit a suicide, and go to a certain spot that's famous as a suicide site.

That's where they meet, and the story begins...



What's life?

How do you face obstacles in your life?

How do you face yourself?

I hope this gives you an insight into your life.


Thursday April 2nd at 7PM

Saturday April 4th at 6PM
Sunday April 5th at 12PM


Adv. ¥2,800






Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...