Thursday, February 19, 2015

Trying to memorise my lines...Guess who disturbed me LOL

日本語はこちら←

I was trying to memorise my lines

guess who disturbed me LOL

 Can anybody tell me why cats sit on magazines, books, newspaper and script that you're reading? lol

She's gonna memorise my lines for me LOL



I'm surprised and happy because many people already reserved tickets!!!

Thank you❤️

Hope your day/night is filled with smiles and blessings☆



Next Play "C'est la vie---That's life"

Thursday April 2nd at 7PM

Saturday April 4th at 6PM
Sunday April 5th at 12PM



I hope it gives you a chance to think about what life is.



Adv. ¥2,800








Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model

Official Website

contact us

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...