Friday, February 6, 2015

Today's miracle☆

日本語はこちら←

Hey y'all :D



I haven't been out lately

You wonder what I've been doing?

I've been renewing my website!

It looks so much better!!!

Here, take a look ;) http://mamisue.com

It was a lot of work, but I felt so good when I completed that mission :)

Mercury retrograde now.

So it's a great time to redo something ;)

Since I've done the work, I went out with my girls to celebrate my bestie's birthday⭐️



Happy Birthday Nikki❤️

I haven't seen them for such a long time!

We had fun :) ⭐️



Today's miracle.

We went to a Chinese restaurant.

I wanted some pickles but I decided not to order it and I just ordered Seafood with Chilli Sauce and Rise.

Then...guess what!

The pickles came on the side with Seafood with Chilli sauce!

Yeahhh xD

I felt so lucky⭐️ lol


Hope you have a lucky day/night too!



Next Play "C'est la vie---That's life"

Thursday April 2nd at 7PM

Saturday April 4th at 6PM
Sunday April 5th at 12PM


Adv. ¥2,800







Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...