Saturday, December 27, 2014

Real performer!!!



Hey guys :)

How was your Christmas?



I went to Hiromi Go's Christmas Dinner Show♪



Hiromi Go is a Japanese super star☆

He was real!

Real performer can move people's heart!!!

I couldn't believe he is 59!

His performance was amazing!









I had a great time with beautiful singers, Tomoka, Licana and Tamaru♡




I'll be performing with DA-Dee-MiX tomorrow!

I've been acting a lot recently but I still love music♪

I felt so good at the rehearsal today :)



Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

YAPANI!presents
【HAPPY TURN vol.8】
https://www.facebook.com/events/859966194024852/

2014/12/28(SUN) @ 渋谷7th Floor

OPEN 18:00 / START 18:30
Adv. ¥2,500 + 1D


ヤパニ! / カンタス村田とサンバマシーンズ / DaDee Mix / ウクレリズム
DJ ビブラスキ

ヤパニ!と関わりのあったいろんな方を招いてまったり忘年会のつもりが、
なんだかやたら豪華に!来場者はハッピーターン食べ放題! 





Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...