Friday, November 6, 2015

How essential to Release, Believe, and allow yourself to Receive


I had a short trip to Nagoya the other day.


I went there to see the worldly known magician Hiroki Hara's show.

The reason why I went to see his show is...

I'm gonna be performing with him :D

He's amazing!!!

He won the 1st place at the world magic contest twice in Las Vegas!!!

I feel like, the fact I'm performing with him is a kind of magic...!? haha xD I'm very excited!

His show was fantastic☆

At the show, he was saying to the children in the audience, "write down your dream and put it on the wall".

I think it's amazing that he's telling children to follow their dreams, and his appearance is a living proof of "law of attraction really works!", "you can make your dream come true".



Btw, this pic is the one we took when my friend visited Tokyo from nyc.

We look so happy❤️


We had an awesome time, fun, and worthwhile conversation.

We were talking about the importance of self-love and self-image.

And we talked about how essential to keep our vibes good/positive.



I realize , no need to try so hard to achieve something, it's more essential to release and let go of fear/old definition of you that's created in the past experiences. 

There's nothing you have to try to prove to others as long as you believe/know it. 

You receive what you believe. 

They say you're given when you don't want. 

If you give love to yourself and you're fulfilled, you don't have to want anything from outside.

I'm really experiencing the mechanism of the universe, and I wanted to share with you.

Hope you find tons of happiness and blessings today.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"SADAKO's Paper Cranes ~connect the world~


#パレスチナ でも #国立劇場 など3ヵ所で、映画「サダコの鶴~地球をつなぐ~」が上映されるそうです http://ameblo.jp/mamisue-acting/entry-12081215125.htmlThey'll have...
Posted by Mami Sue on Sunday, October 11, 2015



The film is about a story of Sadako Sasaki, well known though a story of thousand paper cranes.

She was in Hiroshima when the atomic bomb was dropped.

If you don't know about her, here's wikipedia Sadako Sasaki


This girl plays little Sadako, and I play grown Sadako.

In the movie, Sadako is brought back to life today, and meets a boy who is from Fukushima, where nuclear plants are, and was devastated by 311 earthquake.
They travel around the world and see how important it is to achieve world peace.



It shows what's really important in life and what we need to change.
I'm very happy to be a part of it because it has great messages.

I dedicated my heart to play the role in this movie, hoping for peaceful world.





Mami Sue
Actress/Singer/Dancer/Model


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...