Monday, November 2, 2015

Cleaning Ghost Busters〜We cleaned Shibuya from 6am yesterday


Hey y'all :)

After Halloween, I went to do a volunteer work, we cleaned streets in Shibuya from 6am.


It was Japanese comedian Mr. Nishino (in the middle in the pic above)'s idea.

We all costumed as Ghost Busters and picked up trashes in the streets in Shibuya.

It was fun and I felt so good!

Thank you to Yasco for inviting me to join in this work.




I really respect Nishino for the great idea to clean the city after the mess of Halloween.

He also says great things to encourage people.

He says, even an adverse wind can be force to move forward.

Yes there's always positive aspects in everything and anything.

It's all about you!

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a blessed week.

Love❤️

------------------------------------------------------------------

"SADAKO's Paper Cranes ~connect the world~


#パレスチナ でも #国立劇場 など3ヵ所で、映画「サダコの鶴~地球をつなぐ~」が上映されるそうです http://ameblo.jp/mamisue-acting/entry-12081215125.htmlThey'll have...
Posted by Mami Sue on Sunday, October 11, 2015



The film is about a story of Sadako Sasaki, well known though a story of thousand paper cranes.

She was in Hiroshima when the atomic bomb was dropped.

If you don't know about her, here's wikipedia Sadako Sasaki


This girl plays little Sadako, and I play grown Sadako.

In the movie, Sadako is brought back to life today, and meets a boy who is from Fukushima, where nuclear plants are, and was devastated by 311 earthquake.
They travel around the world and see how important it is to achieve world peace.



It shows what's really important in life and what we need to change.
I'm very happy to be a part of it because it has great messages.

I dedicated my heart to play the role in this movie, hoping for peaceful world.





Mami Sue
Actress/Singer/Dancer/Model


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...