Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year 2018 Wish you many Blessings and Miracles☆

日本語はこちら←

Happy New Year everybody!!! This is Mami Sue :)


They updated my comments on Comedy Feature Film "MIDORI HOUSE" CrowdFunding site

Sorry it's only in Japanese :( If you're good at Japanese or learning Japanese, please take a look ;)










This year

I will not force, I will not make efforts, I will not work too hard, just let it be, go with universal flow☆

I will take good care of my physical body not only my mind and spirit.

I will say what I want, I will say "No" to what I don't want.

Be my own best friend, be my own lover.




I made another blog post: My first visit to shrine in Kimono 2018  Check it out ;)



I wish you many many blessings and miracles☆*




Follow me on Instagram @mamisue


Instagram







Mami Sue        
Actress/Singer/Dancer/Model



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...