Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Comedy feature film "MIDORI HOUSE" CrowdFunding Campaign

日本語はこちら←

Hey everyone! This is Mami Sue ☆


I just wanted to inform you about...

Comedy feature film "MIDORI HOUSE" 
CrowdFunding Campaign 





I play Sakura Amanohashi in the film.



While I was working on it,

I realized the importance of facing my true-self again.

It made me think about what I truly want, and what's truly important in life for me.

Everybody involved in the film has great vibes, and the shooting location was a nice homelike atmosphere.




I really enjoyed the shoot and I was very relaxed, so that made it easier for me to focus on my work.


This is a pic I took when I walked to the beach on my break.
Beautiful place, right?


If you can support us to make this film together, we'd really really appreciate it❤️

Thank you :)

Have an amazing day/night☆





Follow me on Instagram @mamisue


Instagram







Mami Sue        
Actress/Singer/Dancer/Model



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...