Sunday, April 19, 2015

Don't limit yourself by the rules that other people made


I had a great show with DA-Dee-MiX


Earrings: SOLDIER ROSE

Necklaces: Pimp Code

My wig flew off again while I was performing lol


Beautiful Trombonist Mio❤️

She is sooooooo pretty!!!


It was a great show! Everybody was awesome!!!

The audience was dancing and singing on our music♬

Next show will be on May 15th at rpm in Shimokitazawa



Afterwards, we went to hang out together :) Good vibes, Good time :)


P.S.
Don't limit yourself by the rules that other people made.

You just have to realize the world is way bigger than you thought.



Hope your day is filled with love and happiness❤️


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have show on May 15th at rpm in Shimokitazawa with DA-Dee-MiX

Their show is always so much fun!!!

I can't explain it in words. You gotta come out to feel it ;)








Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feels good to be a CEO for a day! Widgets Inc, Business English Textbook Support Video

日本語はこちら← Hey guys! I'm so happy to be in Widgets Inc, Business English textbook Support Video :) I played Miki May --- ...