Monday, December 8, 2014

Don't you wanna see what I do to her?



Hey y'all :)

10 more days till we start the shows!


Everybody is working hard!!!


I'm feeling so grateful that I got this role.

I'm learning and gaining a lot as an actress and as a person at the same time.


And I'm very happy about our team!

We have to become ONE to make something awesome.

We can't make it without even one of us.

I feel so blessed to work with them and I really appreciate them.


Don't you wanna see what I'll do to Lady Aoi? 

You'll find the answer at the theater!





Thank you for watching♥

Don't forget to subscribe to MamiSue71



Mishima's Modern Noh Play













These are the dates/times I'll be on



December 19th 7PM


December 20th 4PM


December 21st 1PM



at THEATRE SAMSA in Asagaya.





Adv. ¥3,500





Please read this post for more ←



It's gonna be in Japanese tho.


If you're interested, please Email me here








Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feels good to be a CEO for a day! Widgets Inc, Business English Textbook Support Video

日本語はこちら← Hey guys! I'm so happy to be in Widgets Inc, Business English textbook Support Video :) I played Miki May --- ...