Thursday, November 27, 2014

Christmas SALE Now! Pimp Code Custom G Shock

日本語はこちら←

Hey y'all :)


Just posted a new video

Check it out ;)




Pimp Code Shibuya Shop

Christmas SALE NOW!



He said he got a cool ring with reasonable price at Pimp Code Shibuya shop :)


I'm happy that he said my video made him wanna visit the shop



I'm glad that Pimp Code's shibuya shop manager is happy about the video I made :)



"Popular Posts" re-shared my video xD

Thank you!





Hope you find what you like :)


PimpCode Website

Rakuten Global Market

PimpCode Instagram

PimpCode FaceBook






Hope y'all have a very happy weekend :)


Mami Sue
Singer/Actress/Dancer
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

【Japanese Kimono】*Fashion* Khaki / Brown / Green / Gray / Purple / White / Flowers

日本語はこちら← 【Japanese Kimono】*Fashion* Khaki / Brown / Green / Gray / Purple / White / Flowers 【着物+帯 2点セット】花柄 梅 もみじ カーキ 市松模様 緑 ブラウン グレー...