Thursday, October 16, 2014

Great show at a Cocktail Party/Bartender Competition

日本語はこちら←

Hey y'all :)






I performed with DA-Dee-Mix at a Bartender Competition/Cocktail Party at Tachikawa Grand Hotel.





It was a typhoon day, but I was glad that there were a lot of people!!!



People gave us a big applause :D



Somebody walked up to me and said she couldn't take her eyes off of me xD


There were so many kinds of cocktail made by great bartenders.

Too bad I don't drink lol



Even though the typhoon was coming, we didn't go home after the show and went to play table tennis lol

What a  night!!! LOL



I'll be performing with DA-Dee-Mix  again

on Oct. 21st at MANDALA in Aoyama
7:30PM
¥3,300 + 1Drink



Nov. 16th and Nov. 21st at Shibuya UNDER DEER LOUNGE




My other up coming show is

Nov.9th JH STREET BAND Show

at Yokohama FRIDAY




Hope you have a wonderful night!!!






Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model


No comments:

Post a Comment

【Japanese Kimono】*Fashion* Khaki / Brown / Green / Gray / Purple / White / Flowers

日本語はこちら← 【Japanese Kimono】*Fashion* Khaki / Brown / Green / Gray / Purple / White / Flowers 【着物+帯 2点セット】花柄 梅 もみじ カーキ 市松模様 緑 ブラウン グレー...