Thursday, September 18, 2014

All of them said they were impressed by my acting :D

日本語はこちら←

Hey y'all :)




Shooting day 2 for 

Andy Kinley's Band's Music Video♬




The story was LOVE TRIANGLE lol



The makeup artists, cameraman and the director,

all of them told me they were impressed by my acting :)



Andy said I'm a fantastic actress!!! Yay xD 

I'm really happy!!!



There was a dancing scene 

Simone danced with me :)




It was a lot of fun :D



Can't wait to see the video!



Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

【Japanese Kimono】*Fashion* Khaki / Brown / Green / Gray / Purple / White / Flowers

日本語はこちら← 【Japanese Kimono】*Fashion* Khaki / Brown / Green / Gray / Purple / White / Flowers 【着物+帯 2点セット】花柄 梅 もみじ カーキ 市松模様 緑 ブラウン グレー...