Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Effective Promotion

日本語はこちら←

Hi :)

I took pictures of me wearing SOLDIER ROSE earrings

and posted them on FaceBook, Instagram, Twitter and blog.




She said my promotion was effective :)

People are buying her stuff and

she said she got more followers :D





She said thank you and

sent me more earrings♥




I was like OMG so cute!!!

These are the ones I really wanted xD





I'm so happy that what I did helped her :)







Have a beautiful day/night everyone♥



Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model


No comments:

Post a Comment

【Japanese Kimono】*Fashion* Khaki / Brown / Green / Gray / Purple / White / Flowers

日本語はこちら← 【Japanese Kimono】*Fashion* Khaki / Brown / Green / Gray / Purple / White / Flowers 【着物+帯 2点セット】花柄 梅 もみじ カーキ 市松模様 緑 ブラウン グレー...