Sunday, August 10, 2014

already over 16,000 views!!! FrankN5tyle "I Keep It Clean"

日本語はこちら←

Hey guys :)



I'm in FrankN5tyle "I Keep It Clean" music video.



It was posted less than a week ago,

it already got 16,000 views!!! Wow!

I'm happy for them :)




 Travis, one of the members of FranN5tyle said




"we can't thank you enough!!! Your Amazing!! Hardest working woman in Tokyo!

You connect so many people with your singing acting and modelling

I'm so thankful to call you my friend and to have you apart of my first single I love ya girl!

Thank you from the bottom if my Hardman Heart!"


I'm very glad that I'm a part of it :)

I hope a lot of people watch it and enjoy it!







Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model


No comments:

Post a Comment

【Japanese Kimono】*Fashion* Khaki / Brown / Green / Gray / Purple / White / Flowers

日本語はこちら← 【Japanese Kimono】*Fashion* Khaki / Brown / Green / Gray / Purple / White / Flowers 【着物+帯 2点セット】花柄 梅 もみじ カーキ 市松模様 緑 ブラウン グレー...