Monday, June 23, 2014

Jamaican Festival "ONE LOVE" in Yoyogi Park

Hey y'all ;)

日本語はこちら


My dance team BOOM SQUAD performed at 

"ONE LOVE" Jamaican Festival in Yoyogi Park

as backup dancers for the great singer Monique yesterday☆


I really enjoyed performing :)


 and I was so happy when a lady came to talk to me and said

"You were so good!!! :)" after the show.



Half Jamaican half Japanese kids' dance performance were so cute :)



Jamaican dance company's performance was awesome!!!


It was great seeing my friends :)


I was surprised and happy when some people came up to me

" are you the one who was dancing? It was great :)"

and shoke my hand when I was walking out of the park to go home.


It was a wonderful day :D


You can see BOOM SQUAD performance HERE ←


Thank you for visiting :)

Love & Blessings to you ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feels good to be a CEO for a day! Widgets Inc, Business English Textbook Support Video

日本語はこちら← Hey guys! I'm so happy to be in Widgets Inc, Business English textbook Support Video :) I played Miki May --- ...